CARBON FIBER INFRARED SAUNA - 2 PERSON - FREE SHIPPING
Infrared Saunas are one of our favorite in-home spa therapy products. Weekly sauna sessions are a great way to detox, relax and reduce muscle aches and pains. With the Sauna Zen Two Person full spectrum Infrared sauna, you and a loved one can enjoy and share the benefits of sauna therapy in your home.
Carbon Fiber heating elements have traditionally provided efficient and evenly distributed FIR (far infrared spectrum) heat that penetrates deep into the skin for maximum detoxification and relaxation. The temperature range goes up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit to promote a vigorous sweat to clean all the pollutants and toxins from your body.
Full Spectrum Carbon Fiber Infrared heating elements are the latest technological breakthrough in-home saunas. Full-spectrum means MIR and NIR (mid and near-infrared spectrum) waves in addition to FIR waves are produced at ultra-low EMF (electro-magnetic fields) levels. These full-spectrum infrared waves promote muscle recovery, relief from aches and pains, faster wound healing and improved cell immunity.
Uses Standard 20A Power Outlet.
Requires assembly. No special tools required—all you need is a screwdriver. We highly recommend that you use at least two people to assemble the cabinet. For complete assembly, installation and usage instructions, click here.
NOTE: Due to worsening supply chain disruptions, the estimated arrival date to our warehouse is now approximately 6 weeks. All saunas orders ship in the order they are received. We recommend you order now to lock in pricing.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 78 in|
48" (W) x 48" (D) x 75"(H)
|INFRARED SOURCE|| |
Carbon Fiber – Full Spectrum (FIR, MIR, NIR)
|NUMBER OF HEATING ELEMENTS|| |
AccuTemp one-touch controls for heat and temperature located inside and outside of the sauna.
Detoxifies and relaxes the body. Promotes muscle recovery. Provides relief from aches and pains. Improves skin health.
|POWER REQUIREMENTS|| |
20 AMP circuit. 120 Volts.
FREE Shipping in continental U.S.
Some assembly required. Needs two people and a screwdriver. Takes 30-45 to assemble.
July 19, 2019 by Cheryl T. — OR
To be honest I have been in love with Sauna Zen since my first encounter. It has been one of the best relationships in my life and that first meeting was in the early 1990s. They are the very best for sure. Love the guys and gals there and we know their products are better quality than any other.
February 5, 2019 by James L. — CA
My experience with Sauna Zen was the best. I chose them after doing a ton of research for the best Himalayan Salt products. Their YouTube videos sold me. They show that they are passionate about the quality of their products and care about the customer. I will definitely purchase from them again and i will recommend them to friends and family. I chose this product for its health benefits and also to assist me on my meditation practices. Their website descriptions are accurate
July 9, 2019 by Charles M. — NY
Saw your walls on YouTube. I’m going to be using the wall in my Sauna
September 10, 2019 by Adelle P. — MA
I liked your explanation about your salt wall panels and how they are constructed. You have a great selection of salt wall panels.
- CABINETRY: All Sauna Zen’s sauna cabinets are made of naturally cured Canadian white cedar. This strong but light-weight wood is very durable and resistant to weather, rot and insect decay. This makes it an ideal choice for sauna cabinets which come into contact with moisture and undergo rapid temperature changes.
- CONTROLS: All Sauna Zen saunas come with external and internal AccuTemp and Session Time controllers. These allow you to set and forget your desired session settings or adjust your time and temperature settings without getting out of your sauna.
- INTERIOR FEATURES: All Sauna Zen saunas come with built-in stereo sound. For comfort and convenience, there are three contoured backrests, drink shelf, magazine/book rack, tempered glass door with magnetic catch, oxygen generator and accent and reading lamps.
- EASE OF ASSEMBLY: All Sauna Zen saunas are shipped in a flat box directly to you from our California warehouse. We recommend two people for assembly (it can be done by one person but this can be quite challenging). A large part of the sauna is pre-assembled meaning you will only need to connect the walls to the floor, and then the top to the walls to build the cabinet. Then you just need to mount the tempered glass door, install the music player and the oxygenator. Assembly normally takes 30 to 45 minutes with two people. Please note: The box containing your sauna will be heavy, so it’s best to get the shipper to leave it in the room where you want to assemble it. Assembly instructions are here.
- FREIGHT SHIPPING: Please allow 5-7 business days transit time from date you order.
- WARRANTY: All Saunas come with 24-month warranty support, backed by our 25 years in business.
- TAX INCENTIVES: All Saunas used for commercial purposes now qualify for the 100% small business capital investment tax deduction.