SALT CAVE WITH CARBON FIBER HEATING - 2 PERSON
Sauna Zen’s Two Person Salt Cave takes passive salt therapy to another level with Infrared sauna heating elements. Himalayan Salt Therapy makes use of the therapeutic benefits of the natural ions that Himalayan Salt releases when warmed. The addition of Full Spectrum, Carbon Fiber Infrared Heating to our Salt Caves adds Heat Therapy to its benefits and increases the efficiency of the salt therapy.
Himalayan salt cave benefits.
- Soothe asthma
- Reduce allergies
- Improve respiratory conditions
- Relieve stress
- Promote healthy skin
Our two-person salt cave accelerates this natural ionic output with carbon fiber Infrared sauna heating elements to increase the temperature of the Himalayan salt in the salt cave. More heat means more natural ions for greater health benefits. It also means you get the health benefits of a high-grade Infrared sauna built into your salt cave. It’s like a salt cave on steroids.
Carbon Fiber Infrared Sauna Heating Benefits.
- Reduce muscle aches and pains
- Promote relaxation
- Induce weight loss
The built-in sauna creates FIR, NIR and MIR Infrared wavelengths with heat that penetrates deeply into the body, bringing with it the natural ions of warm Himalayan salt. The result is a more complete detoxification, flushing accumulated toxins acquired from everyday living. The Sauna Zen Himalayan Salt Cave with Carbon Fiber Infrared Sauna causes these toxins to break free from your fat cells so they can be released through your skin as you sweat.
Each Sauna Zen salt cave we sell also includes Full Spectrum Light Therapy. Light therapy is used by the Mayo Clinic to improve mood and sleep and ease SAD symptoms by affecting the chemicals in the brain that impact these symptoms. Light therapy may also help with other types of depression and sleep disorders.
Light Therapy Benefits.
- Reduce SAD
- Alleviate depression
- Reduce effects of jet lag
- Improve sleep disorders
- Aid in adjusting to a nighttime work schedule
- Reduce effects of Dementia
Each salt cave comes with an ample supply of Himalayan Salt Bricks. These should be placed on the floor of your salt cave. Today, we spend a lot of time sitting which can make our lymphatic system slow and sluggish, creating a build-up of toxins in our feet. To reverse this, simply rest your feet on the salt bricks during your salt cave session for maximum benefits.
Our Salt Cave with Built-in Sauna rids your body of substances like nicotine, alcohol, metals, and other pollutants while soothing respiratory symptoms like asthma, allergies and COPD. Salt cave sessions relieve stress and anxiety, soothe aching, tired muscles and promote relaxation.
Owning your personal, in-home salt cave sauna means you will use it more often than going to a salt cave spa so your wellness benefits will multiply.
Salt Cave cabinet requires assembly. No special tools required—all you need is a screwdriver. We highly recommend that you use at least two people to assemble the cabinet. For complete assembly, installation and usage instructions, click here.
NOTE: Due to high demand, salt cave orders are currently taking three to four weeks to ship.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 78 in|
48" (W) x 48" (D) x 75"(H)
20 pounds included. Provides natural ion coverage for 200 square feet.
Carbon Fiber – Full Spectrum (FIR, MIR, NIR)
|NUMBER OF HEATING ELEMENTS||
AccuTemp one-touch controls for heat and temperature located inside and outside of the sauna.
Reduces symptoms of respiratory ailments including asthma, allergies and COPD. Detoxifies and relaxes the body. Promotes muscle recovery. Provides relief from aches and pains. Improves skin health. Reduces depression including SAD, minimizes the effects of jet lag, combats sleep disorder, helps accommodate schedule changes, and may reduce the effects of Dementia.
1. Himalayan Salt Wall Panel (can be used as a stand-alone room decor feature between salt therapy sessions.)
20 AMP circuit. 120 Volts.
Freight charges apply.
Some assembly required. Needs two people and a screwdriver. Takes 30-45 to assemble.
July 19, 2019 by Cheryl T. — OR
To be honest I have been in love with Sauna Zen since my first encounter. It has been one of the best relationships in my life and that first meeting was in the early 1990s. They are the very best for sure. Love the guys and gals there and we know their products are better quality than any other.
February 5, 2019 by James L. — CA
My experience with Sauna Zen was the best. I chose them after doing a ton of research for the best Himalayan Salt products. Their YouTube videos sold me. They show that they are passionate about the quality of their products and care about the customer. I will definitely purchase from them again and i will recommend them to friends and family. I chose this product for its health benefits and also to assist me on my meditation practices. Their website descriptions are accurate
July 9, 2019 by Charles M. — NY
Saw your walls on YouTube. I’m going to be using the wall in my Sauna
September 10, 2019 by Adelle P. — MA
I liked your explanation about your salt wall panels and how they are constructed. You have a great selection of salt wall panels.
- CABINETRY: All Sauna Zen salt cave cabinets are made of naturally cured Canadian white cedar. This strong but light-weight wood is very durable and resistant to weather, rot and insect decay. This makes it an ideal choice for sauna cabinets which come into contact with moisture and undergo rapid temperature changes.
- HIMALAYAN SALT: All salt caves come with ample supply of Himalayan salt bricks to cover the floor of your salt cave. Additional salt bricks or crushed Himalayan salt may be ordered at checkout or separately. You can also choose to upgrade to a small Himalayan salt wall panel for additional natural ion generation. This salt wall panel is portable and may be used as an attractive light feature in other parts of your home in between your salt therapy sessions.
- SAUNA INCLUDED: Every Sauna Zen salt cave includes a built-in, full-spectrum Infrared sauna for additional therapeutic benefits. You have your choice of carbon fiber or ceramic tube heating elements.
- CONTROLS: The sauna portion of your salt cave comes with external and internal AccuTemp and Session Time controllers. These allow you to set and forget your desired session settings or adjust your time and temperature settings without getting out of your salt cave.
- INTERIOR FEATURES: All Sauna Zen salt caves come with stereo sound built-in. For comfort and convenience, there are three contoured backrests, drink shelf, magazine/book rack, tempered glass door with magnetic catch, oxygen generator and accent and reading lamps.
- EASE OF ASSEMBLY: All Sauna Zen salt caves are shipped in a flat box directly to you from our California warehouse. We recommend two people for assembly (it can be done by one person but this can be quite challenging). A large part of the salt cave is pre-assembled meaning you will only need to connect the walls to the floor, and then the top to the walls to build the cabinet. Then you just need to mount the tempered glass door, install the music player and the oxygenator. Assembly normally takes 30 to 45 minutes with two people. Please note: The box containing your salt cave will be heavy, so it’s best to get the shipper to leave it in the room where you want to assemble it. Assembly instructions are here.
- FREIGHT SHIPPING: Please allow 5-7 business days transit time from date you order.
- WARRANTY: All Salt Caves come with 24-month warranty support, backed by our 25 years in business.
- TAX INCENTIVES: All Salt Caves used for commercial purposes now qualify for the 100% small business capital investment tax deduction.