LARGE SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOAT TANK FOR HOMES AND SPAS - FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.
Sauna Zen’s large size Sensory Deprivation Float Tanks consist of an enclosed tub filled with a supersaturated solution of water and Epsom salts maintained at body temperature.
The high level of salinity makes it easy to float—-indeed floaters often describe the feeling as being weightless. The float tank blocks out sight and sound, freeing the mind to self-explore in a state that approximates meditation. The combination of Epsom Salts, warm temperature and freedom from external and internal sensory stimuli allows our minds and bodies to re-connect and heal. Our large size float tank accommodates individuals up to 6′ 5″ in comfort.
Built-in tank filters clean and sterilize the float solution between uses. Always-on design keeps the float solution at the recommended 98.6° F temperature (body temperature) between uses and also serves as a timer for each session. This ensures your float solution is always sanitary and ready to go for your next float session.
FLOAT THERAPY BENEFITS
Float tanks provide the ultimate “unplugged” experience—an hour-long float session free of sound, sight, gravity and other external distractions, lets the brain and body naturally “rewire” themselves. This has been shown to improve muscle recovery time and boost energy levels. Other benefits of float therapy include:
- Reduced pain levels
- Improved recovery time in athletes
- Improved quality of sleep
- Increased energy levels
- Improved creative thought processes
- Improved concentration and focus
- Improvement in positive attitudes
- Increased overall well-being
- Decreased stress and anxiety
- Decreased feelings of depression
For years, Sauna Zen has been selling float tanks to companies and businesses like professional sports teams, health spas and wellness centers. Our latest version of the Sauna Zen Sensory Deprivation Float Tank will fit through any standard door and is attractively priced.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY YOUR OWN FLOAT TANK
What makes Sauna Zen sensory deprivation float tanks special is they have been designed specifically for in-home and smaller room use. Sauna Zen’s float tanks run on 120 volt AC current.
There are two major reasons to buy a float tank. The first reason is convenience. This especially holds true for individuals and sports teams. For the individual, you no longer are subject to your “local” float therapy center’s schedule and business hours. You no longer have to drive to and from the “local” float therapy center. For sports teams, having one or more float tanks in the training room means the trainer can oversee multiple float sessions without ever leaving the athletic facility. Muscle recovery from aches, pains and strains is greatly improved to the benefit of athlete and team.
The second reason to purchase your own float tank is cleanliness. When you use a float tank at the “local” float therapy center you’ll never know the last time they cleaned the water or the float tank itself. You’ll also have no idea who used it just before your float session. Sensory deprivation is great, but there are some things the senses just can’t ignore. With the Sauna Zen master controller holding tank cleaning and purifying your float solution between uses, you’ll always know your floating in sanitized conditions. This is especially important in the locker room, where infections can be widespread.
Obviously, buying a float tank is a commitment. Aside from financial considerations, you need to have the necessary space in your home, spa or training room. For convenience, you may also wish to hire a plumber to hook up your salt tank to your water and drainage system although this is not necessary. The best way to look at this is as an investment in yourself or your team—are you worth investing in a float tank to reduce your stress, gain peace and wellness, and generally enjoy life more?
|FLOAT TANK DIMENSIONS|| |
8′3" (L) x 4’ 7” (W) x 4′ 2"(H)
Individuals up to 6' 5" in height.
650 pounds dry weight for float tank and holding tank. (Float solution weighs an additional 2300 pounds.)
|FLOAT SOLUTION CAPACITY|| |
130 gallons. Supersaturated floating solution made with 1200 pounds of Epsom Salts (not included) dissolved in water. Float solution lasts for 5-6 months.
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES|| |
LED mood lighting. Music ports for MP3 audio playback.
|POWER REQUIREMENTS|| |
Supply voltage 120 volts AC. (Standard household electrical circuit.)
Consider hiring a plumber for connecting input and output water flow.
Freight charges apply.
July 19, 2019 by Cheryl T. — OR
To be honest I have been in love with Sauna Zen since my first encounter. It has been one of the best relationships in my life and that first meeting was in the early 1990s. They are the very best for sure. Love the guys and gals there and we know their products are better quality than any other.
February 5, 2019 by James L. — CA
My experience with Sauna Zen was the best. I chose them after doing a ton of research for the best Himalayan Salt products. Their YouTube videos sold me. They show that they are passionate about the quality of their products and care about the customer. I will definitely purchase from them again and i will recommend them to friends and family. I chose this product for its health benefits and also to assist me on my meditation practices. Their website descriptions are accurate
July 9, 2019 by Charles M. — NY
Saw your walls on YouTube. I’m going to be using the wall in my Sauna
September 10, 2019 by Adelle P. — MA
I liked your explanation about your salt wall panels and how they are constructed. You have a great selection of salt wall panels.
- TANK CONSTRUCTION: Acrylic with Stainless steel accessories. View window on lid for additional safety.
- INSTALLATION: Requires two people and standard 120 volt outlet.
- FLOAT SOLUTION: 130 gallons mixed with 1200 pounds of Epsom Salts. The float solution will last five to six months.
- FLOAT THERAPY BENEFITS: Decreases stress, depression and anxiety. Reduces pain. Increases energy levels and improves recovery times. Promotes better sleep quality, creativity, concentration and focus.
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Hookup to plumbing system highly recommended for ease of filling and draining the tub.
- SAFETY: Float sessions should always be supervised.
- SPECIAL ORDER: Each float tank is built upon order. Please allow 30 days for the completion of your float tank.
- FREIGHT SHIPPING: Please allow 5-7 days transit time from completion of your float tank construction.
- WARRANTY: All Float Tanks come with 24-month warranty support, backed by our 25 years in business.
- TAX INCENTIVES: All Float Tanks used for commercial purposes now qualify for the 100% small business capital investment tax deduction.