SALT CAVE SAUNA WITH CERAMIC HEATING - 1 PERSON
Sauna Zen’s salt cave saunas take passive salt therapy to another level. The full spectrum ceramic tube infrared sauna heating elements use a wavelength that causes their heat to penetrate deeply into the body, and when combined with the therapeutic natural ions from the supplied Himalayan Salt, flush the body of toxins acquired from everyday living.
Over time, these toxins accumulate in the body via fat cells. The salt cave sauna causes these toxins to break free from the fat cells so you can release them through your skin as you sweat. Substances like nicotine, alcohol, metals, and other pollutants can be held onto by the body–our Salt Cave Saunas help you rid your body of these unwelcome substances while the natural therapeutic effects of Himalayan salt soothe asthma, allergies and other breathing symptoms and relieve stress.
In addition to providing Salt Cave Therapy and Heat Therapy, the included Full-Spectrum Infrared component provides Light Therapy or Chromatherapy which can help overcome SAD, depression, jet lag and sleep disorders.
Sauna Zen’s Salt Cave with Full-Spectrum Ceramic Infrared Sauna heating elements is like having a sauna on steroids. Owning your personal, in-home salt cave sauna means you will use it more often than going to a salt cave spa so your wellness benefits will multiply.
Salt Cave cabinet requires assembly. No special tools required—all you need is a screwdriver. We highly recommend that you use at least two people to assemble the cabinet. For complete assembly, installation and usage instructions, click here.
NOTE: Due to supply chain disruptions, the estimated arrival date to our warehouse is 4-6 weeks. All saunas orders ship in the order they are received. We recommend you order now to lock in pricing.
|Dimensions||38 × 35 × 78 in|
36" (W) x 36" (D) x 75" (H)
|HIMALAYAN SALT|| |
20 pounds included. Provides natural ion coverage for 200 square feet.
|INFRARED SOURCE|| |
Ceramic Tube – Full Spectrum (FIR, MIR, NIR)
|NUMBER OF HEATING ELEMENTS|| |
AccuTemp one-touch controls for heat and temperature located inside and outside of the sauna.
Reduces symptoms of respiratory ailments including asthma, allergies and COPD. Detoxifies and relaxes the body. Promotes muscle recovery. Provides relief from aches and pains. Improves skin health. Reduces depression
|OPTIONAL UPGRADES|| |
1. Himalayan Salt Wall Panel (can be used as a stand-alone room decor feature between salt therapy sessions.)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS|| |
15 AMP circuit. 120 Volts.
Freight charges apply.
Some assembly required. Needs two people and a screwdriver. Takes 30-45 to assemble.
July 19, 2019 by Cheryl T. — OR
To be honest I have been in love with Sauna Zen since my first encounter. It has been one of the best relationships in my life and that first meeting was in the early 1990s. They are the very best for sure. Love the guys and gals there and we know their products are better quality than any other.
February 5, 2019 by James L. — CA
My experience with Sauna Zen was the best. I chose them after doing a ton of research for the best Himalayan Salt products. Their YouTube videos sold me. They show that they are passionate about the quality of their products and care about the customer. I will definitely purchase from them again and i will recommend them to friends and family. I chose this product for its health benefits and also to assist me on my meditation practices. Their website descriptions are accurate
July 9, 2019 by Charles M. — NY
Saw your walls on YouTube. I’m going to be using the wall in my Sauna
September 10, 2019 by Adelle P. — MA
I liked your explanation about your salt wall panels and how they are constructed. You have a great selection of salt wall panels.
- CABINETRY: All Sauna Zen salt cave cabinets are made of naturally cured Canadian white cedar. This strong but light-weight wood is very durable and resistant to weather, rot and insect decay. This makes it an ideal choice for sauna cabinets which come into contact with moisture and undergo rapid temperature changes.
- HIMALAYAN SALT: All salt caves come with ample supply of Himalayan salt bricks to cover the floor of your salt cave. Additional salt bricks or crushed Himalayan salt may be ordered at checkout or separately. You can also choose to upgrade to a small Himalayan salt wall panel for additional natural ion generation. This salt wall panel is portable and may be used as an attractive light feature in other parts of your home in between your salt therapy sessions.
- SAUNA INCLUDED: Every Sauna Zen salt cave includes a built-in, full-spectrum Infrared sauna for additional therapeutic benefits. You have your choice of carbon fiber or ceramic tube heating elements.
- CONTROLS: The sauna portion of your salt cave comes with external and internal AccuTemp and Session Time controllers. These allow you to set and forget your desired session settings or adjust your time and temperature settings without getting out of your salt cave.
- INTERIOR FEATURES: All Sauna Zen salt caves come with stereo sound built-in. For comfort and convenience, there are three contoured backrests, drink shelf, magazine/book rack, tempered glass door with magnetic catch, oxygen generator and accent and reading lamps.
- EASE OF ASSEMBLY: All Sauna Zen salt caves are shipped in a flat box directly to you from our California warehouse. We recommend two people for assembly (it can be done by one person but this can be quite challenging). A large part of the salt cave is pre-assembled meaning you will only need to connect the walls to the floor, and then the top to the walls to build the cabinet. Then you just need to mount the tempered glass door, install the music player and the oxygenator. Assembly normally takes 30 to 45 minutes with two people. Please note: The box containing your salt cave will be heavy, so it’s best to get the shipper to leave it in the room where you want to assemble it. Assembly instructions are here.
- FREIGHT SHIPPING: Please allow 5-7 business days transit time from date you order.
- WARRANTY: All Salt Caves come with 24-month warranty support, backed by our 25 years in business.
- TAX INCENTIVES: All Salt Caves used for commercial purposes now qualify for the 100% small business capital investment tax deduction.