SALT ROOM CABIN WITH HALOGENERATOR - 4 PERSON
Sauna Zen’s Four Person Salt Room Cabin provides the perfect closed environment to deliver maximum dry salt mist therapy from the included HaloGenerator.
Salt Therapy is a process where the supplied HaloGenerator creates a dry stream, or mist, of microscopic salt particles that are inhaled during treatment. When these fine salt particles are inhaled, they fall on the airway linings and draw water into the airway, thinning the mucus and making it easier to expectorate, thus making people feel better.
Salt also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which provide additional relief from respiratory conditions by reducing inflammation and toxins within the body.
Your salt cabin also includes a full-spectrum, low EMF, carbon fiber Infrared sauna built-in. This means when you are not using it for Halo Therapy sessions, you can relax to the soothing heat of a sauna session.
DRY SALT THERAPY BENEFITS
- Relief from asthma, sinusitis and bronchitis
- Reduce allergy symptoms
- Better breathing
- Alleviate symptoms of COPD and cystic fibrosis
- Healthier skin
- Fights acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes and roscea
The salt cabin itself consists of a large, Canadian white cedar cabinet with a glass door. This cabinet creates an enclosed space, or room, isolating your salt room from the room maximizing your exposure to the dry salt mist’s therapeutic benefits while keeping the outside room free from salt residue build-up. Salt room cabin assembly instructions are here.
NOTE: Due to high demand, salt room cabin orders are currently taking three to four weeks to ship.
|Dimensions||74 × 64 × 78 in|
71" (W) x 60" (D) x 75" (H)
Portable unit. Dry salt mist coverage of 150 square feet. Micro salt mist particles range from 0.3 to 10 microns.
13.5" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 10.2" (H)
Three pre-programmed settings control dry salt mist with manual override.
|FULL SPECTRUM SAUNA||
Full-spectrum, carbon fiber, low EMF Infrared Sauna is now included in all of Sauna Zen's Salt Cabins. This means that in between your Halo Therapy sessions you can enjoy the soothing benefits of a relaxing sauna session. Sauna requires 30 amp circuit.
8 ounces of pharmaceutical grade salt for use in Halogenerator.
Reduces symptoms of respiratory ailments by using the natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits of salt to loosen excessive mucus so that it may be expectorated, reducing sinus inflammation.
Requires 30 AMP 220V electrical circuit for sauna. HaloGenerator operates with standard household electrical circuit.
Freight charges apply.
Some assembly required. Needs two people and a screwdriver. Takes 30-45 to assemble.
July 19, 2019 by Cheryl T. — OR
To be honest I have been in love with Sauna Zen since my first encounter. It has been one of the best relationships in my life and that first meeting was in the early 1990s. They are the very best for sure. Love the guys and gals there and we know their products are better quality than any other.
February 5, 2019 by James L. — CA
My experience with Sauna Zen was the best. I chose them after doing a ton of research for the best Himalayan Salt products. Their YouTube videos sold me. They show that they are passionate about the quality of their products and care about the customer. I will definitely purchase from them again and i will recommend them to friends and family. I chose this product for its health benefits and also to assist me on my meditation practices. Their website descriptions are accurate
July 9, 2019 by Charles M. — NY
Saw your walls on YouTube. I’m going to be using the wall in my Sauna
September 10, 2019 by Adelle P. — MA
I liked your explanation about your salt wall panels and how they are constructed. You have a great selection of salt wall panels.
- CABINETRY: All Sauna Zen’s salt room cabins are made of naturally cured Canadian white cedar. This strong but light-weight wood is very durable and resistant to weather, rot and insect decay. This makes it an ideal choice for salt room cabins that come into contact with accumulated salt mist.
- CONTROLS: The Halogenerator Unit is pre-programmed with three pre-set options for salt mist flow control. Easy on/off operation. Manual override of pre-programmed settings allowed.
- INTERIOR FEATURES: All Sauna Zen salt room cabins come with LED Chromotherapy lights and stereo sound. For comfort and convenience, there are three contoured backrests, drink shelf, magazine/book rack, tempered glass door with magnetic catch, and accent and reading lamps.
- SAUNA: All Sauna Zen salt room cabins now come with Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna low EMF heating as a standard feature. This means you can enjoy the relaxing benefits of sauna sessions in between your Halo Therapy sessions
- EASE OF ASSEMBLY: All Sauna Zen salt room cabins are shipped in a flat box directly to you from our California warehouse. We recommend two people for assembly (it can be done by one person but this can be quite challenging). A large part of the salt room cabin is pre-assembled meaning you will only need to connect the walls to the floor, and then the top to the walls to build the cabinet. Then you just need to mount the tempered glass door. Assembly normally takes 30 to 45 minutes with two people. Please note: The box containing your salt room cabin will be heavy, so it’s best to get the shipper to leave it in the room where you want to assemble it. Assembly instructions are here.
- WARRANTY: All Salt Cabin Rooms come with 24-month warranty support. All Halogenerators come with 36-month warranty support, backed by our 25 years in business.
- TAX INCENTIVES: All Salt Cabin Rooms used for commercial purposes now qualify for the 100% small business capital investment tax deduction.